How does it work?
1. Should you wish to make a complaint, you can do so by letter, email or by telephone. Full contact details are recorded below.
2. We will endeavour to resolve your complaint immediately, however, if we are unable to do so, we will write to you within 5 working days to acknowledge it has been received and confirm our understanding.
3. We promise to investigate all aspects of your complaint thoroughly and will provide you with a written response as quickly as possible. Should we be unable to fully respond to all issues within 28 days, we will write to you to explain why this has not been possible, update you on any progress and confirm when we will contact you again.
4. After a further 28 days we will write to you once again, either with a full response or an explanation as to why we are unable to provide this. If we are unable to provide a full response at this stage, we will inform you of any rights you have to refer the matter on to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
5. Should you feel your complaint has not been fully, or fairly dealt with, you are able to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service who may be able to take the matter further. You have 6 months from the date of our final response letter to refer your complaint.
6. If your complaint relates to how your personal information has been processed and you remain dissatisfied you will be able to take your complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Niche Financial Solutions LLP
Unit 1 Uddens Trading Estate
Telephone: +44 (0) 800 802 1003
Details of the Financial Ombudsman Service can be found at: http://www.financialombudsman.org.uk Telephone: 0800 023 4567
Details of the Information Commissioner’s Office can be found at: http://www.ico.org.uk
Tel: 0303 123 1113
Document Version V4 030120